Monday, July 28, 2008
We are not missing!!!
I know it has been a while and yes we are back in Texas safe and sound! I have just been very busy getting back into the swing of things! When we got home on the 8th of July, I had until the 15th to get back in order and then get ready to leave again. I went to Ft. Worth for a National Rally with my business Premier Designs Jewelry! I had a great time and it was very motivating. I came home on the 19th and then on the 20th prepared for my One Year Annivesary show for my business. So now we are getting ready for back to school on August 25th. Boy the summer went fast. When I have some more time to add some pictures of our summer I will. It is going to take a while to go thru all of the pics. I will try to update as soon I can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phew! I'm so glad to know you aren't missing... hee hee! I know you were missed here. Glad to see a post, finally, will be checking for those pictures!
SHWAeet!
-Tyler
Post a Comment