Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where have you been?

Sorry we have not been around for a while. My camera has not worked so I feel that I need pictures in order to post. I have borrowed Jakes camera so I can include some updated pictures of the kids taken today before Church. We have been busy again with school and soccer. Jake has practice now 2 night a week and Ben has one night and then we have 2 games on Saturdays. Most of our time has been consumed with that. I have been staying busy with Emma and I have started babysitting on Thursday's for a neighbor. I have also become a member and am the PTA Homeroom Chairman for Negley Elementary. When school started I was very busy getting that all organized. My jewelry business is picking up which is very exciting. Jakes job is going well and keeping him busy. Emma and myself are making a trip to Ohio this Thursday to see the new baby and of course visit the family. We will be coming back to Texas on the 20th. I will try and atleast add a bit here and there on my blog. I have alos included a little show of Ben's soccer game! I will get more of those once I get back from Ohio.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Halloween - we want Halloween pictures!!!