skip to main | skip to sidebar

Minniti Family

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jakes Thanksgiving story!


I wanted to share a copy of a story Jake helped write at school! I hope you all enjoy.


Posted by Minniti family at 1:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Karyna's Blog
  • Jason's Clan
  • The Richards Family

Jake, Ben and Emma

Jake, Ben and Emma
Jake, Emma and Ben

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Emma's new spot!
      • Turkey Run!
      • Thanksgiving!
      • Jake big haircut! OOPS!
      • Jakes Thanksgiving story!
      • Ohio State vs. Michigan
      • I also need to show how creative Emma can be with ...
      • Thanksgiving
      • Nov 14- Today is my first blog posting! Not sure h...

About Me

View my complete profile