Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Nov 14- Today is my first blog posting! Not sure how to do this whole thing but I will learn. This morning we had our daily routine of getting up and getting out the door at 7:20 for school. Emma was having a rough morning so she stayed home with daddy while I walked the boys to school and went on a walk with Sherry. We also when to a play group with some people I met from Sherry. We had a good time and Emma enjoyed some turkey cupcakes (shape form not flavor), they where cute. Sorry I did not take a photo! It was very warm today, I believe it reached 89 deg. but tomorrow we will drop to 70 deg. Sure does not feel like fall in Texas. Well I am going to explore what all I can do with this blog and hopefully you all can enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum - turkey cupcakes!! SherrY
Post a Comment