Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It has been a while!

I am sure everyone has wondered was has happened to the Minniti's. We are all still here and doing fine, I just have not been diligent in keeping up with this page. I am adding a lot of photos so I hope everyone will enjoy! Please do not get to upset with me this year but you may or may not get my Christmas card on time, I am trying to do my best!!! I cannot believe that Christmas is next week, I am so not ready! Some how it will all come together in the end and the kids will be very happy this year! More to come on that...... I have begun potty training Emma, finally you all say! I have to tell you she was so proud of herself yesterday. She went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and went. She called out to me that she pottied and when I went into the bathroom to help, she had went to the bathroom like she said but failed to pull her underwear down. Oh well at least we are one step closer! She went today at the my chiropractors office and said after she went " I potty trained", I think that is her new way of saying "I peed"

No comments: