Sunday, January 20, 2008
Bowling!
I know it has been a while, over a month to be exact! I at least have an excuse that we were in Ohio from Dec. 26th to January 5th and my dad's computer was down, yada yada yada.... Yes we surprised the kids and flew back to Ohio on Dec. 26th. They had so much fun despite Jake Jr and myself being sick for a majority of the time, but we all had fun visiting family! The last day of our trip we took the kids bowling and believe it or not Emma bowled a 93. The video clip below will show you exactly what she did to get that, I wish I could have used it. We are all now back in Texas and I think we brought the cold weather with us! The kids are already looking forward to getting out of school in May and ready for Summer. We are signing the boys up for soccer this spring and hoping to get them on the same team. Yeah for us if it works, ONE PRACTICE, ONE GAME :) I hope you enjoy the videos of our trip home. I need to start taking more pictures this one true media thing it is so COOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment