Thursday, January 31, 2008

Emma and friends

I really do not have anything exciting to add so far this week, just the same old daily routines. I do want to announce that Emma is officially potty trained. YEAH! We are diaper free. In fact i gave my friend Sherry all of the diapers I had. Emma is very proud of herself, now I just need to get her off of wanting a trear after she goes. We may be working on a diet next for her (just kidding). It has been very windy here this week and the tempatures are fluctuating from 70 to 34 in a day. Yesterday Zach and Athena came over to play and we dressed Athena up as a princess so I had to share the photos. Today I went to the school to help Ben's teacher and was able to go to lunch with Ben. Kendric in Ben's class talked to me the whole time. It was fun and Ben enjoyed me being there, or I hope he did. He had a smile! Emma went to play with Zach while I went to the school.
Emma's vocabullary is expanding! Yesterday Jake Sr. was getting ready to leave for work and he asked Emma for a hug (she was on her way upstairs) she said " Just a minute Dad I'll be there in a second, I have to get something for mom" She cracks us up some times the way she talks to us. Well that is it for now. Enjoy the photos. I know I have a lot of Emma but I am with her the most during the day. I will try and take more of the boys when they get home from school. The pictures at the end are from the summer if you couldn't tell!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

cute, cute, cute! I love that Athena
"talked" you into dressing her up as a princess. :)