Saturday, March 22, 2008

Soccer Game!

Jake and Ben are playing soccer on the same team now. They are the Wolves! Today wad the 3rd game and not that we are keeping score or anything they won 8 to 5. Jake scored 2 goals and Ben had his first 3 goals, Michael scored 3 as well. Jake so far this season has had 6 goals and Ben has 3. It was a beautiful day today so we enjoyed being out of the house. I need to get a bigger memory card so I can take longer video with my camera, but I was able to capture one of Ben's goals and one of Jake's attempts. Watch how fast Ben runs, if you can see him. Ben is the youngest on the team, most of the kids are 7 and up and Ben is 5. He does pretty good with the Big Boys. Jake has gotten a lot better with passing the ball and his shooting. I will try to capture the Saturday games as much as I can.

No comments: