Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break 08'

I am so sorry it has been a while! I am not living up to my New Years goals and updating my blog! The kids where on Spring Break last week and we were offered an oppurtunity to go to Port Aransas for the week. The kids had fun and we visited the Texas State Aquarium and played in the sand. The ocean was cold but that did not stop the boys from getting in. Emma enjoyed playing in the sand with her princesses.
The boys have started soccer and we were able to move Ben up to Jake's league and Jake Sr. is the coach! I promise next Saturday to take some video of the boys playing and share. They have practice on Tuesday's and game every Saturday. Jake has scored 4 goal in the 1st two games and Ben has come pretty close to scoring. Ben is so tiny out there with the bigger boys but he is pretty aggressive and keeps up! I hope everyone enjoys the video!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Great picture! I really liked all the pictures of the kids together and the boys running in the ocean - fun, fun!