Friday, May 9, 2008

Ben's Party

I know, I know this is so late. I just have not had the time to sit down and upload the photos. Ben had a great time at his party. At first he did not want to participate, but found himself having a blast. We had invited all of the kids from his class and a few of the neighbors and they all had a great time. Ben did not want us to sing to him or have a picture with his cake. He did not even open presents until everyone left. He got a lot of Speed Racer things and Jake Sr. took the boys to see the movie. We had rented a Moonwalk and recieved also a huge slip in slide that was inflatable. I think that is what the kids played on most of the time and we even had it the next day to play on since it was in the 90's both days it helped keep them cool!

No comments: