Today May 8th we brought a beautiful baby boy Benjamin David into this world. He is so fun and I just want to eat him up everyday! How can you not with that smile of his. It is so hard to believe that he is six already and going into the 1st grade. Ben is having a birthday party on Friday with all his friends and we will share his pictures sometime this weekend. I do not have a lot of pictures on the computer of baby Ben (no digital camera then) so I scanned a few for you to enjoy!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Ben! 6 years old....wow! Hope you had a great birthday and we will see you all soon. We love you!
Happy Birthday Ben! Grandma and Grandpa miss you so much. Seeing you grow up so fast has made me cry. But you are such a handsome 6 year old.
We love you bunches!
Grandma and Grandpa Dunford
Happy Birthday Ben! Great montage Nicole.
Howdy! I'm a friend of Sherry's, and found your blog through hers.
I just had to post because my youngest son is named Benjamin David too! We have good taste in names! And Benjamin will be celebrating his first birthday in May as well (the 18th)!
What a small world!
Post a Comment