I can't believe it! Today we send another child off to the First Grade!!! I am glad I am not saying the Real World! We are so proud of Ben and all that he has learned this year. He is quite the Little Man!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ben,
Congratulations on graduating from Kindergarten!! We are so proud of you. You have really done a good job!!
You look so handsome in your class picture. Enjoy your summer off from school and we will see you real soon.
We love you very much! Grandma and Grandpa Dunford
Congrats Ben.Hi Nikki and everyone its Tyler.I just made our blog site like yours but Iam still trying to fugure out everything and trying to see how to add yours.But anyways here is our link maybe you could just add ours.See you guys soon!!!!!
4 comments:
Hi Ben,
Congratulations on graduating from Kindergarten!!
We are so proud of you. You have really done a good job!!
You look so handsome in your class picture. Enjoy your summer off from school and we will see you real soon.
We love you very much!
Grandma and Grandpa Dunford
Hi Ben,
Congratulations on graduating from Kindergarten!!
We are so proud of you. You have really done a good job!!
You look so handsome in your class picture. Enjoy your summer off from school and we will see you real soon.
We love you very much!
Grandma and Grandpa Dunford
Good job Ben! Love the picture. Did you enjoy lunch with Mom & Emma?
Congrats Ben.Hi Nikki and everyone its Tyler.I just made our blog site like yours but Iam still trying to fugure out everything and trying to see how to add yours.But anyways here is our link maybe you could just add ours.See you guys soon!!!!!
http://dunfordfamily1.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment